EDEX MENA IN NUMBERS
Be a part of the region’s most progressive private education event.
SPONSOR OR EXHIBIT AT EDEX MENA 2019
Flexible sponsorship and exhibition packages that provide you with direct access to your target market
If you want to meet Ministries, Education Group Leaders, Investors, Deans, Heads of Curriculum / IT / SEN, Facilities Managers, EdEx MENA provides precise opportunities to achieve your business goals. Find out how you can get involved today in our comprehensive brochure.
GET INSPIRED AT EDEX MENA
Take a look at the key highlights from EdEx MENA and dive into the insightful forums, practical seminars and countless networking opportunities as they unfolded.
See what captivated our audience last year and why you can't miss this year's edition.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
Primary & Secondary Schools
- Head Teachers, Principals, School Councillors & School Psychologists
- Heads of: Curriculum, Key Stage, SEN, Inclusion, Assessment & Achievement
- Integration Specialists, Technology, Innovation & Digital Coaches
Higher Education - Colleges, Universities, Vocational Training
- Deans, Professors & Associate Professors
- ICT Directors, Mobile Learning & E-Learning Specialists
- Campus Academic Coordinators
Online & Distance Learning Providers
- Managing Directors/Presidents
- Heads of Technology, Curriculum, Content, Student Support
Education Ministries & Regulators
- Directors and Managers of Education, Social Affairs, Community Development, Happiness, Regulations
EdTech Suppliers & Support Services
- CEOs, Managing Directors, Directors, Partners, Education Specialists, Managers
FREE PRACTICAL SEMINARS - EMPOWERING EDUCATORS. DELIVERING LEARNING OUTCOMES.
Get the latest education insights to transform your teaching and learning experiences
Access 30+ free-to-attend practical seminars and networking sessions covering themes such as EdTECH, Special Education Needs and Professional Learning. Join educators from across the region for two days of completely free learning with an agenda that features the hottest topics and trends in education.
Well organised, good topics, knowledgeable speakers.
Sahar Al Masri
Specialist - Planning & Market Research
Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
EdEx MENA is a must-attend event for every higher education leader in the MENA region.
Dr. Senthil Nathan
Edu Alliance, Abu Dhabi
The event provided a good opportunity to meet with stakeholders from across the region including regulators, educators, tech companies and investors.
Director of Admissions
A great opportunity to meet with peers and leaders from the education industry, plus get an insight into the latest developments.
AIM Middle East Consulting
Informative and engaging sessions coupled with good networking opportunities.
Eruditus Executive Education